What do most successful, happy people have in common? They use coaching to help them set goals, build a strategy for success, implement and work their plan, and focus on living their highest potential.
Having worked with thousands of adults throughout my career, I have gained real insight into the choices, decisions, and challenges people face when making those all-important life decisions.
What about you? What do you want most for your life?
• A better quality of life
• A challenging and rewarding career
• Fulfilling relationships
• Organized, clutter-free living
• Conquering the battle against the “disease to please”
As your Life Coach, I’ll work one-on-one with you to develop a customized action plan; and then champion you as you go about achieving your goals and realizing your dreams.
Is Life Coaching For You? Take This Test and Find Out!
Using this rating scale, read each of the following statements and choose the rating that best reflects the extent to which you agree or disagree.
5 = Strongly Agree
4 = Mostly Agree
3 = Neither Agree nor Disagree
2 = Mostly Disagree
1 = Strongly Disagree
1. I am ready to improve my relationships – family, personal and career.
2. I am ready to create more balance in my life.
3. I am ready to honor myself by engaging in self-care.
4. I am ready to have more fun and personal fulfillment in my life.
5. I am ready to make a real and positive change.
6. I am willing to challenge my self-limiting beliefs and behaviors.
7. I am ready to take the actions needed to achieve my goals.
8. I am ready to protect and optimize my energy.
9. I want to live a life that truly makes my heart sing.
10. I can benefit from working with someone who will help me stay on track.
What does your score mean for you?
Under 15: Life Coaching is not the best fit for you right now.
16-30: Life Coaching could help you to look at your life from a different perspective and help you to develop a plan to bring about the change you desire. However, if you decide to work with a Life Coach now, you need to be sure you’re ready to make a real commitment to taking the necessary action for your benefit, or you will not make lasting life-long improvements.
Over 30: Congratulations! You are ready for a Life Coach! You are willing to take the action required introductory coaching session. This one click could change your life forever!